Friday, February 09, 2007
- Name: Pop Sculpture
- Location: Inland Empire, California
Someone gave me Play-Doh as a thank you for a birthday present. I took it to a whole new level of stress relief at work. Now I moved to California and pop sculptures really aren't allowed on the job. So I adapted and brought them like Justin brought sexy back. *Yes Smitty, you will get your Unicorn and A.C. Slater soon!
- I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
- Me want cookie!
- Matterhorn in Play-Doh
- Hula honey
- Don Ho and his tiny bubbles
- Morgan Spurlock's Sworn Enemy
- I'm Rick James, bitch
- It's a pop sculpture, Charlie Brown!